We are a passionate team of creatives and engineers who love what we do. Learning, questioning, and problem-solving are part of what makes us tick, professionally and personally.We use Rubik’s cubes as fidget spinners. We challenge each other to doodle-offs in our Slack channel and build our own smart water coolers at home, just for fun. If you can’t pass by a puzzle without filling in a few pieces, you’d probably fit right in!
Celebrating the “i”s in
Twenty Ideas creates ways to make humans healthier and happier—and that includes our work culture.
Respect is a key ingredient in both our client and team interactions. We genuinely care about the work we do and the people we do it with.
While we hold ourselves to high standards, we’re always working to infuse as much fun and joy into our collaborations as possible, with in-person and virtual get-togethers, endless pet photo sharing, and the biggest, most psychedelic collection of Slack emojis this side of the Rocky Mountains!
On the samewavelength
“It’s so refreshing to be part of a culture that doesn’t praise burning the candle at both ends. Wellness is a genuine priority. We celebrate and enjoy hard work, but there's no sense that people who have families and/or value work-life balance are less committed to the company.”
Content Marketing Manager
“There’s a distinct family vibe that is unique to our organization and that is greatly appreciated by our leadership, team members, and clients.
I also appreciate the value we place on planning and fully understanding project needs and expectations. Guiding our clients through the process of realizing their ideas is extremely enjoyable and rewarding.”
VP of Engineering
“It's such an incredible feeling to be part of a team that's truly passionate about the work that we do! Each individual strives to put their best foot forward every day, going the extra mile always, both for clients and for the team, as we work towards bridging the gap between technology and humanity.”
- Work from anywhere in the US
- Enjoy monthly internet stipend and support for equipping your home office
- Dodge distractions as desired in our office space HQ in Downtown Eugene, Oregon
- Immediate enrollment in 20i-sponsored 401(k) with 4% company match
- Company subsidized optional long-term disability & life insurance
- Start with 6+ weeks of PTO and paid holidays for full-time team members
- Weekly flex time to accommodate appointments
- Additional paid time off for new parents
- Optional company-sponsored bonding activities
- 100% employee medical plan coverage
- 100% employee dental coverage
- Optional subsidized vision care and FSA
- 100% covered short-term disability insurance
- Optional monthly office wellness challenges and bonuses